Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Boston Memories and Reflections: Help me out!


Hey everyone, I need help. I would like to do a post on the Boston Marathon for Monday, but I have never been to Boston. Can any of you help by sharing your Boston memories, experiences, or reflections. What did/does Boston mean to you? If you would like to participate, send a short paragraph or two to me at wyld_runner2@yahoo.com. I will compile the responses and create a post for marathon day. 

If you would also like to include a photo of you at Boston, that would be awesome as well. If you have not been to Boston and want to participate, you could write a short paragraph on what it would mean to you to qualify for Boston. Let's see what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
I would love to hear from you!! Please feel free to comment, ask questions, leave ideas for future postings, or just say "hi."